The idea behind Edible Stroud is to grow more food locally and to provide a wildlife friendly environment from which we will all benefit. Fruit and nut trees, soft fruit bushes, herbs and flowers are planted by volunteers for all to harvest and enjoy.
The motivation behind the project is to increase the amount of fresh, organic, locally grown food available thus reducing food miles and dependency on carbon whilst benefiting the environment and building community spirit.
Anyone can get involved in planting and caring for the edible landscape we are creating by emailing the address above. If you spot anywhere, however small, that could benefit from a bit of attention let us know. We want to fill Stroud with beautiful, vibrant pockets of food and flowers that will nourish and delight people and wildlife.
So far Edible Stroud has sites at:
- The Lake at the Lawn near the Cainscross roundabout where there are fruit and nut trees as well as soft fruit
- Stroud Maternity Hospital where there are fruit trees, soft fruit bushes, flowers and
- Along the canal between Ebley and Stonehouse where there are nut trees and soft fruit bushes
- Cainscross carpark where there are soft fruit
- Stratford park where there are fruit trees and soft fruit bushes
- Stroud Brewery where there are tomato plants, parsley, basil and edible flowers for use on their home cooked pizzas
- Stratford Court where there are fruit and nut trees and soft fruit bushes.
- Promethazine codeine syrup buy uk
- What i should buy with minipress
- Buy cheap ventolin online
- Adalat online without prescription
- Voltaren and aleve together
- How to buy cheap exelon
- Buy lotrisone online with free samples
- Astelin best buy
- Geodon price
- How to get voltaren in the us